Monday 16 July 2012

Painting Day 2

Hey everyone. Today I started 2 paintings. First off I started to work on a mountain scene with a lake in front of it, however I only worked for about 30 minutes on this and got a rough block in and colour palate started.
Mountain Scene

And my second painting, I'm really enjoying working on this while listening to her music, Im only getting started but am quite happy with how things are turning out so far. Ellie Goulding is my next subject.
Ellie Goulding

Both of these paintings will be finished in an upcoming post unlike the last painting I posted. This brings me to my next topic. I will be out of town camping with my brother for the next 3-4 days. However I will still pledge to do 14 paintings or more over 14 days, posting multiple once I get back. Not every painting will be 100% complete as, like yesterdays post, I will use some to try out a new technique.

Thanks for reading everyone! and let me know how i'm doing with my current 2 WIP paintings, and if you have any tips to improve my art let me know, yesterday A friend helped me out by letting me know that you can assign a hotkey to flip the canvas. Thank you as this has saved me from destroying my knuckles and wrists =)

Signing off till the weekend,

David J Stelmaschuk

No comments:

Post a Comment